City Sets Informational Meeting About Brent Spence Bridge
The City of Covington will host an informational meeting about the Brent Spence Bridge project on Tuesday evening inside Commission Chambers at City Hall at 6:00PM.
Information on a toll study being performed by the Departments of Transportation in Kentucky and Ohio will be presented along with an independent toll study commissioned by the city which tapped the University of Cincinnati Economics Center to examine the effect of the design's impact on Covington businesses. Other areas of interest to be presented will include the project's current design and access points for Covington.
SEE ALSO: Study: Brent Spence Bridge project could add 24,000 jobs Cincinnati Enquirer
SEE ALSO: Kentucky legislature is next cog in Brent Spence Bridge project WCPO
- Gateway College Closer to Beginning Construction in Downtown Covington
- SD1 Leader Defends Proposed Rate Increase at Covington City Hall
- Budget: Covington in "Historic Position to Write Own Future"
- Exclusive: Teens Confess to Peaselburg Vandalism
- Covington Organization Rep to Speak in Frankfort Against Child Care Cuts