NDA FBLA Team Has Strong Showing at Regional Conference
The Notre Dame Academy Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) team competed at the Region 4 FBLA Conference last week.
The following students placed in the top three of their respective events and will be moving on to the FBLA State Conference in Louisville in April:
- Tess Witt and Rachel Franzen (Seniors) – 1st place in Social Media Campaign
- Annie Lee (Junior) – 1st place in Business Calculations
- Erika Nageleisen (Sophomore) – 2nd place Introduction to Business Procedures
- Abbie Macke (Senior) – 2nd place in Personal Finance
- Megan Heeb (Freshman) – 2nd place in Public Speaking I
- Lauren Lawler and Claire Benson (Juniors) – 3rd place in Entrepreneurship
Other team members include, Amber Powell, Emma Nurre, Hannah Hammond, Audrey Field, Hannah Knaley, Caroline Fedders, Jenna Meiners, Caroline Iglesias, Kirsten Richards, Claire Dunlevy, Taylor Watts, Dymond Robinson, Kiersten Nienaber and Kennedy Baugh. The team's moderator is Hilllary Johnson.
- Staff report/Photo provided