Sullivan University Hosting Graduate Program Information Session in Ft. Mitchell
Sullivan University's Center for Learning-Northern Kentucky is hosting an information session for prospective students to learn more the school's nine career-focused graduate programs.
The information session will be held July 25th at 6 p.m. at the Sullivan University Center for Learning-Northern Kentucky, 207 Grandview Drive, Fort Mitchell.
The graduate programs offered by Sullivan include:
- Graduate Certificate in Conflict Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Managing Information Technology
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
"If you are serious about advancing your career, Sullivan University can help you succeed," said Dr. Vicki Berling, Executive Director of the Sullivan University Center for Learning-Northern Kentucky.
Seats for the information session can be reserved by July 20th by visiting sullivan.edu/gradinfo.