Fireworks, Public Housing on Covington Commission Working Session Agenda
The Covington City Commission will meet Thursday evening for its occasional working session.
The agenda includes:
- Presentation by the Housing Authority of Covington & The Model Group, the developer of a ten-year public housing inventory repositioning strategy
- Proposed changes to the city's fireworks ordinance (presented by City Manager Larry Klein, Assistant City Manager/City Solicitor Frank Warnock, Police Chief Spike Jones, and Fire Chief Dan Mathew)
- 2013 property tax rate (presented by Klein and Finance Director Bob Due)
- Potential property donations to the city (presented by Assistant City Manager Larisa Sims and City Engineer Mike Yeager)
- Business Recognition Program (presented by Business Development Manager Naashom Marx)
The meeting is at 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers at Covington City Hall.
Photo: City of Covington seat at City Hall/RCN