HeartChase NKY Returns on May 21
Registration is now open for the annual HeartChase NKY, a family-friendly amazing race that benefits the American Heart Association.
This year’s community adventure, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare, begins at 10 a.m. on Saturday, May 21, at Newport on the Levee. There is no cost to participate.
HeartChase NKY is a unique event for several reasons:
- Fun and creative checkpoint challenges at which your team earns points (e.g. bowling, Just Dance, nutrition trivia, hands-only CPR)
- The ability to track your progress in real time on the HeartChase Mobile Game App
- Game Advantage Cards that are used to get a head start on chase day
- Parents can participate with their children, employees with their co-workers, friends, family and neighbors with each other
To make a donation, start a team or register, to go to http://honor.americanheart.org/heartchasenky2016.
HeartChase NKY is the largest in the country.
- Staff report/Photo provided