NKU to Host Fast Track Application Sessions Across Greater Cincinnati
Northern Kentucky University will host a series of Fast Track application sessions in the coming weeks for those interested in attending NKU this fall who haven’t had the time to complete the necessary steps to enroll.
These events offer one-on-one assistance to prospective students. Participants will have the opportunity to start or complete their NKU application, confirm acceptance to the university, and explore financial aid options. They will also receive a free NKU t-shirt and be entered for a chance to win a $100 NKU book award.
“Our students lead very busy lives, and we created the Fast Track program to help ensure that their busy schedules do not get in the way of achieving their dream of a college education,” said Melissa Gorbandt, director of undergraduate admissions. “These sessions bring all of the support NKU has to offer to one place, helping individual students to navigate the enrollment process.”
These are informal sessions hosted both on campus and in convenient community locations. Reservations are encouraged.
Fast Track Application Sessions will be held:
- Friday, July 15, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.: NKU Welcome Center (1 Nunn Drive, Highland Heights, Ky.)
- Tuesday, July 19, 4-7 p.m.: Su Casa Hispanic Center (7162 Reading Rd., 7th Floor, Cincinnati)
- Saturday, July 23, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Community Action Agency (1740 Langdon Farm Rd., Cincinnati)
- Saturday, Aug. 6, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Cincinnati Public Library – Hyde Park Branch Meeting Room (2747 Erie Ave., Cincinnati)
Complete details are available at fasttrack.nku.edu. For more information, call NKU Admissions at 859-572-5220.
- Staff report/Photo provided