Bellevue & Dayton Selected for "Paint the Town" Project
The "Paint the Town" project is coming to Bellevue and Dayton.
Give Back Cincinnati chose the two cities for its 17th annual project that helps bring fresh paint to owner-occupied homes for those who are physically or financially unable to do the work themselves. Paint the Town has taken place in neighborhoods across Cincinnati, and in 2014 took place in Latonia. The project last took place in Bellevue and Dayton in 2011.
This year, Give Back Cincinnati comes to Bellevue and Dayton on Saturday, June 10.
The community service event brings more than 1,000 volunteers to targeted areas for one day to repaint the exteriors of local homes. Neighborhoods/cities are chosen through s competitive process according to current needs, with the ultimate goal being to improve the appearance and value of each home and to impact the overall community.
Residents of Bellevue and Dayton interested in applying should:
- Own and live in their home
- Located in Dayton or Bellevue, Kentucky
- Be physically or financially unable to complete the work
- Home must be in need of being painted to improve its appearance and value
- If selected, homeowners must participate in a prep day on May 13, 2017 and on event day on June 10, 2017
To access the application, click here. Applications must be filled out by February 21.
Photo: Paint the Town visits Latonia in 2014 (RCN file)