Five from NKY Named to Leadership Kentucky's 2020 Class
Five people from Northern Kentucky were named to Leadership Kentucky's 2020 class, its flagship program, which runs June through December and offers seven three-day sessions where participants gather to gain insight on the Commonwealth of Kentucky and its challenges and opportunities. Throughout the sessions, class members will meet with many of Kentucky’s current leaders and explore the state’s opportunities and resources.
The program will bring the class across the state: virtually through ZOOM in June, Louisville in July, Paducah/Eddyville in August, Bowling Green in September, Pikeville in October, Lexington/Frankfort in November, and Northern Kentucky in December. The sessions will cover topics ranging from business and economic development, arts and tourism, natural resources and the environment, education and healthcare, agriculture, social issues, and government.
This year’s class includes 45 participants from across the state representing a variety of public and private sectors.
Local members of the 2020 class are:
- Fernando Figueroa – Boone County – KCTCS, Gateway Community College
- Jim Horn – Kenton County - St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Justin Otto – Campbell County - Newport on the Levee
- Jason Payne – Boone County- Republic Bank
- Stacie Strotman – Kenton County - Covington Independent Public Schools