NKY Business Impact Awards Winners Named
Ten honors were handed out last week by the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce during its 2020 Business Impact Awards, an annual event that moved to a virtual format this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The chamber produced a series of live videos each day announcing some of the winners.
The 2020 Business Impact Award winners are:
- Small Business (1-10 employees) Award – Complete Forklift Repair
- Medium Business (11-50 employees) Award – City Wide Maintenance of Cincinnati
- Large Business (50+ employees) Award – HORAN
- Community Champions (For-Profit) – VonLehman CPA & Advisory Firm
- Community Champions (Non-Profit) – Kenton County Public Library
- Heritage Award – R. A Jones
- Start-Up Award – Hometown Concrete, LLC
- Innovation Award – The Great Bridal Chase
- Cool Place to Work – Divisions Maintenance Group
- Growth Award – HR Elements